SMR Consulting, Inc. is a Managed Services Provider that
specializes in delivering consulting services to Small and Medium
sized businesses throughout the Greater Boston area. The company
is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
We are currently seeking to fill several positions
for Mid-level and Senior Engineers to join our team.
- This individual will be responsible for going to client
sites and executing projects.
- Must be able to work in a team and/or independently.
- Strong communication, writing and IT documentation skills
- The ideal individual will be a polished professional.
Candidate will be involved in planning, installing,
securing, administering and documenting the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2) and Active Directory networks DNS, DHCP,
FSMO roles, etc.
- Office 365 Administration (Exchange, Lync, Office 365 ProPlus, SharePoint).
- Exchange 2010/2013 Server OWA, OMA, IIS, etc.
- Backup, Routers, Firewalls, Virus and Spam Prevention including
Dell SonicWALL, VPN, SSL, PPTP, IPsec, etc.
- Maintaining service levels as defined by management, including
disaster recovery preparedness, inventory, etc. (security,
anti-virus, backups, budgeting, etc.).
- Taking a client-facing lead role in overall IT infrastructure
design and implementation.
- Troubleshooting and providing all end user support functions
in cross platform environments.
- Troubleshooting multi-site networks, including secure remote
and handheld connectivity to remote offices and mobile users.
- The ability to regularly assess and communicate Clients
current and future technology needs.
- 3-5+ years, plus experience in an IT support/consulting role.
- BA, BS, MCSE 2008 R2 (or higher) or equivalent.
- Dell Certified SonicWALL System Administrator is a major plus
- VMware Certified Professional is a major plus
- Experience working in an environment where you are occassionally traveling to client sites.
- Strong writing and reliable IT documentation skills.
- Experienced problem solver.
- Projects a self confident, professional, and polished image
that inspires confidence and trust by our clients.
- Outstanding communication skills.
SMR Consulting is a fast growing company that provides
a competitive compensation package, including a performance bonus,
profit sharing, medical, dental, retirement plan and more.
Please include cover letter and salary requirements.
Apply to: email@example.com.